HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-07, 06:12
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 07:23
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-08, 16:05
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 15:56
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-17, 18:16
+
Stack 2012-08-17, 18:40
Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

On Aug 17, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Stack wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Shrijeet Paliwal
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Stack ,
>> Should I hold my breath ? Let me know if you need a hand. Looking
>> forward towards 0.92.2 RC.
>>

> We have a couple of flakey tests.  See
> https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.92/.  They fail the odd time.
> Should I put up an RC in spite of this?   Or should we try and fix
> them first?
> St.Ack

I'll take a look at the flaky tests. I'll post updates.
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 18:19
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 18:57