HBase >> mail # user >> Connecting to a remote distributed HBASE env.

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 08:26
Re: Connecting to a remote distributed HBASE env.
Have you read http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#zookeeper ?

What HBase version are you using ?

Can you pastebin the error(s) you encountered ?

Thanks

On Sep 15, 2013, at 1:26 AM, Sznajder ForMailingList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I defined a distributed HBASE environment on a cluster of three servers
> server1
> server2
> server3
>
> I would like to run a program using this HBASE from a fourth server :
> server4
>
> I am connecting to HBASE using GORA.
> However, I do not succeed to "tell" the program to connect by remote to the
> hbase quorum...
>
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks
>
> Benjamin
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-15, 12:34
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:31
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:32
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-15, 13:36
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:46
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-15, 15:40