Flume >> mail # user >> where to Find flume-ng logs

+
GuoWei 2013-01-02, 05:45
Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Hi.

"./logs" means in the directory, from where you start flume, in the subdirectory "logs".

Best,
 Alex

On Jan 2, 2013, at 6:45 AM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I use flume-mg 1.3 to collect logs and user Hbase Sink to store data to
> Hbase. And I want to see flume-ng logs. But I can not find log under
> flume-ng root directory. My log4j.properties configure the log directory as
> default "./logs".
>
> And I start flume-ng as following:
>> Flume-ng agent ‹name host1 ‹conf-file /home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf/razor.conf
>
> Thanks a lot
> Regards

+
GuoWei 2013-01-02, 10:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 11:17
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-02, 22:41
+
GuoWei 2013-01-03, 02:47
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2013-01-04, 10:01
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-04, 10:30