Accumulo >> mail # dev >> ExportTable.isReady - alternative to for loop?

Re: ExportTable.isReady - alternative to for loop?
I've already patched that. It just hasn't been committed.
See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-456
Patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12543936/ACCUMULO-456-4.patch