HBase >> mail # dev >> ProtoBuf generation?

Re: ProtoBuf generation?
I think the idea was to make it easier for the average developer to get
hbase building without the hassle. The only downside is that we have to
commit the generated code.

I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7557 as a critical.

Enis