Hive >> mail # user >> Time/date functions - timezone

Time/date functions - timezone
I have all my slave nodes  on PDT timezone.  However when I run this query  ,
select from_unixtime(unix_timestamp()) from dual;   (dual is a one row table that I created).
I get the date/time in UTC.    What do I do get the PDT time ( i dont want to write a udf for this ) .

Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]