Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2013-03-13, 18:02
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-13, 18:37
+
John Vines 2013-03-13, 19:07
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-13, 19:13
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-17, 04:24
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-18, 19:56
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-28, 02:16
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-28, 02:43
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-28, 02:50
+
Christopher 2013-03-28, 03:54
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-29, 18:28
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-29, 18:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-17, 15:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-17, 20:04
+
William Slacum 2013-03-18, 13:58
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-13, 21:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-14, 14:36
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-15, 16:39
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.3 RC2
As an aside, do we keep track of the ingest and query rates with each
release? I know Josh had a bit of a side project to do it nightly, but it'd
be interesting to check whether or not as the project grows, we aren't
making noticeable trade offs in performance.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * all of the integration tests ran
> * overnight continuous ingest w/agitation verified (18B entries)
>

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>>  * sigs and hashes are ok
>>  * src tarball eq tag
>>  * documentations looks good
>>  * native libs are ok
>>  * spot checked a few bug fixes that are supposed to be in 1.4.3
>>  * CHANGES has 1.4.3 tickets
>>  * was able to run instamo against staged repo and verify
>> ACCUMULO-907... the repo link in the email was wrong, but the text for
>> the link was correct
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
>> version
>> > 1.4.3.
>> >
>> > In this release candidate:
>> >
>> > * fix for ACCUMULO-1170
>> > * javadocs in release artifact
>> > * fix for ACCUMULO-1173
>> >
>> > The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.3rc2
>> >
>> > To build the dist tar ball from the source, run the following command:
>> >  src/assemble/build.sh
>> >
>> > Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>> >  http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.3rc2
>> >
>> > Maven Staged Repository:
>> >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-006
>> >
>> > Keys:
>> >  http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>> >
>> > Changes:
>> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.3rc2/CHANGES
>> >
>> > The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.

+
Josh Elser 2013-03-14, 15:56