Hadoop >> mail # dev >> HADOOP-8545 OpenStack Swift patch ready for commit -reviewers needed

+
Steve Loughran 2013-06-03, 14:12
Re: HADOOP-8545 OpenStack Swift patch ready for commit -reviewers needed
Steve, I will review this. Might need a couple of days though.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+