From: Shreepadma Venugopalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 3:40 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Sentry Meetup

Sentry is a fine-grained role-based authorization system for Hive among others. We're planning to have a Sentry meetup in NYC coinciding with Hadoop World and Strata 2013. Please RSVP here<http://www.meetup.com/Sentry-User-Meetup/events/138189232/> if you wish to attend the meetup and hear more about how Sentry can help secure your Hive deployment.

Thanks.
Shreepadma

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE