HBase >> mail # user >> Applying QualifierFilter to one column family only.

Re: Applying QualifierFilter to one column family only.
Hello Anoop,

Thank you for your answer. The QualifierFilter on T specifies a minimum
value not one that has to be matched exactly, so merely adding a specific
qualifier value directly to the scan does not work if I understand
correctly :-/

/David