Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Binary RPMs for version 1.4.3

Binary RPMs for version 1.4.3
Hi all,

I noticed that binary RPMs are available for version 1.5, but did not see
any for earlier versions, such as 1.4.3.  Did anyone do any work on
creating binary RPMs for the 1.4 release?

If not, I'll create a ticket for this and get this done in the next couple
of days.

Thanks,

Andres