HDFS >> mail # user >> Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Hi again,
I'm using HBase 0.92.1-cdh4.0.0.
I have two server machine with 48Gb RAM,12 physical core & 24 logical core
that contain 12 nodes(6 nodes on each server). Each node has 8Gb RAM & 2
VCPU.
I've set some parameter that get better result like set WAL=off on put,but
some parameters like Heap-size,Deferred log flush don't help me.
Beside that I have another question,why each time I've run mapreduce,I've
got different result time while all the config & hardware are same & not
change ?

Tnx you guys