Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
Again, please check to make sure the monitor process is running and it's
not reporting any errors in it's logs.

If you can verify that (and please verify that first), try accessing the
monitor in a browser IN the VM.