Bigtop, mail # user - Terasort/Teragen in smokes

+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-27, 23:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-28, 00:27
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-27, 23:39
Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes
Jay Vyas 2013-08-28, 02:18
hmm ok. now. Thinking about teragen makes me think of benchmarking..

 In the longer term we could add benchmarking jobs to all the submodules not just mapreduce.  For example there are hi bench and ycsb workloads which might be usable or pulled in as bigtop components ... Iff of course benchmarking is in the cards for bigtop?

On Aug 27, 2013, at 7:39 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi guys:
>>
>> I run TeraSort/TeraGen as additions to bigtop in some shell scripts.
>>
>> Any interest in these as an update to TestHadoopExamples in the MapReduce
>> smokes?
>>
>> If so I could patch them in :)
>
> Sure! Sounds like a useful addition.
>
> Thanks,