Bigtop >> mail # user >> Terasort/Teragen in smokes

Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes
hmm ok. now. Thinking about teragen makes me think of benchmarking..

 In the longer term we could add benchmarking jobs to all the submodules not just mapreduce.  For example there are hi bench and ycsb workloads which might be usable or pulled in as bigtop components ... Iff of course benchmarking is in the cards for bigtop?