Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3

+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:12
Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
Hey, I wrote most of the multi code and when I wrote it we were still using
3.3.x. So I have patches for the 3.3.x branch if you're interested. Let me
know if you want me to post them in a jira somewhere, or just email them
directly to you.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> In several HBase JIRAs, developers tried to resort to multi().
> The latest effort appeared in HBASE-2611.
>
> But there hasn't been consensus when zookeeper 3.4 would be listed as
> minimum requirement.
>
> I wonder how difficult it is to port multi() to zookeeper 3.3.x
>
> Cheers

+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:34
+