Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3

Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
Hey, I wrote most of the multi code and when I wrote it we were still using
3.3.x. So I have patches for the 3.3.x branch if you're interested. Let me
know if you want me to post them in a jira somewhere, or just email them
directly to you.