HBase >> mail # user >> how to evaluate the up-limit number of Regions?

+
Bing Jiang 2013-04-17, 03:47
Re: how to evaluate the up-limit number of Regions?
I am not sure I understand your question completely.

Were you asking the upper bound of number of regions, given certain
hardware resources ? Can you outline your expectation for throughput /
latency ?

I guess answers you may get would vary, depending on type of application,
etc.