HBase >> mail # user >> same key from different tables

same key from different tables
I have a question about the distribution of row keys in HBase.
If multiple tables have the same row keys, are they stored in the same
region ?  I am trying to better understand the key distribution in HBase.
The same keys rows will be accessed at the same time and I am trying to
avoid any hot spot in the cluster.
Thank you :)
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-03-09, 22:43