Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ted has offered to make a more polished version of 4, if there is interest
> in adopting it.

On that note, is it the case that the outcome of this vote is to adopt the
"style" of the winning option? Or the precise pixels? I assume the former.

I ask because when posting option #5 on the original JIRA, Aaron Newton also
posted a variant optimized for very small treatments:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12458850/powered-by-hadoop-small.png

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera