MapReduce >> mail # user >> Why the official Hadoop Documents are so messy?

Re: Why the official Hadoop Documents are so messy?
Hello there,

     Thank you for the comments. But, just to let you know,
it's a community work and no one in particular can be held
responsible for these kind of small things. This is how open
source works. Guys who are working on Hadoop have a lot
of things to do. In spite of that, they are giving their best. In
the process sometimes these kinda things might happen.

I really appreciate your effort. But rather than this you can
raise a JIRA if you find something wrong somewhere and
fix it or let somebody else fix it.

Many thanks.
P.S. : Don't take it otherwise.
Best Regards,