HDFS, mail # user - Re: Hadoop Development on cloud in a secure and economical way.

Re: Hadoop Development on cloud in a secure and economical way.
Sai Sai 2013-05-22, 06:11

Is it possible to do Hadoop development on cloud in a secure and economical way without worrying about our source being taken away. We would like to have Hadoop and eclipse installed on a vm in cloud and our developers will log into the cloud on a daily basis and work on the cloud. Like this we r hoping if we develop any product we will minimize our source being taken away by the devs or others and is secure. Please let me know, any  suggestions  u may have.
Thanks,
Sai