MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS file to local unix system

Re: HDFS file to local unix system
An additional answer to your question : you can also use the web interface
in order to download a file.

More generally, you can read the manual.

Type 'hadoop', and you will get a broad topic lists of commands.

Type 'hadoop fs' and you will get all commands related to the filesystem.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux