Chukwa >> mail # user >> chukwa0.5.0配置问题

+
李洁 2013-02-17, 03:28
+
邵赛赛 2013-02-18, 01:09
Re: chukwa0.5.0配置问题
Hi Saisai
Thank you for your answer, I forgot to say I had run cluster aggregation
script,and collector thread can write data to Hbase ,
But I don't know whether the data in Hbase table is correct, How do I
checkthe correctness of data,Do
you have any other information or ideas? Looking forward to your answer.
Thanks
2013/2/18 邵赛赛 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Jie,
>
> The NullPointException you metioned in your doc file has already been
> recovered in Chukwa 0.6.0, you can check out the trunk code and try it.
>
> For the problem of no data display in HICC web page, could you please
> check the follow steps:
> 1. Check the HBase table SystemMetrics whether HBase store correct data.
> 2. As the web page display cluster aggregated data, you should install and
> use Pig to aggregate your collected per-node data periodically, for the
> details you can see Chukwa 0.5 quick start guide.
>
> Ps. would you please use English, so other guys who cannot understand
> Chinese can help you.[?]
>
> Thanks
> Saisai
>
> 在 2013年2月17日上午11:28,李洁 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>写道:
>
>> 你好!在配置chukwa0.5.0时,hicc页面总是没有数据,具体信息见附件,

+
Shao, Saisai 2013-02-20, 01:30