Chukwa >> mail # user >> chukwa0.5.0配置问题

Re: chukwa0.5.0配置问题
Hi Saisai
Thank you for your answer, I forgot to say I had run cluster aggregation
script,and collector thread can write data to Hbase ,
But I don't know whether the data in Hbase table is correct, How do I
checkthe correctness of data,Do
you have any other information or ideas? Looking forward to your answer.
Thanks