Hi,

We are planning to dump storm metrics to elasticsearch (using ElasticSearchSink). We have few questions on the same.

1.Is it recommended to allow system to create index automatically?
2.If we create index will the mapping/schema be carried to subsequent indexes with change in date.

Please let us know more details about the same.

Regards
Kesava Reddy