Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader
yypvsxf19870706 2013-04-20, 08:55
Hi Tom
   I'm curious about that are you the author of the Hadoop definitive .
   Sorry to ask the uncorrelated question .

Regards
发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-19,20:51,Tom White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: