Pig >> mail # user >> RE: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

+
ingvay7@...) 2012-11-14, 17:17
+
Steve Bernstein 2012-11-14, 17:35
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-15, 20:19
The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
Hi All,

In October, I decided not to waste my time longer by reading football
news, so that I started to read posts from Apache Pig user mailing
lists instead to learn more! ;)
My motto was simple: "Football zero, Apache Pig hero" for at least one
week - so anytime I felt like reading about football, I looked at Pig
user mailing list instead.
And I even blogged about that: