Pig, mail # user - The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
Adam Kawa 2012-11-14, 15:46
Hi All,

In October, I decided not to waste my time longer by reading football
news, so that I started to read posts from Apache Pig user mailing
lists instead to learn more! ;)
My motto was simple: "Football zero, Apache Pig hero" for at least one
week - so anytime I felt like reading about football, I looked at Pig
user mailing list instead.
And I even blogged about that: