Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa as TLP

+
Eric Yang 2013-08-24, 22:22
+
Eric Yang 2013-08-24, 22:27
+
Ariel Rabkin 2013-08-25, 23:12
+
Luciano Resende 2013-08-26, 16:17
+
ant elder 2013-08-26, 05:59
+
IvyTang 2013-08-26, 11:08
+
shreyas subramanya 2013-08-26, 16:06
Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa as TLP
+1
On 8/24/13 6:27 PM, "Eric Yang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The Apache Chukwa project entered incubator in July of 2010. Since then
>we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
>significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
>the community, I think that Chukwa is ready for graduation from the
>Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
>process, we first must vote within the Chukwa community that we are
>ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
>the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
>bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
>described in [1].
>
>Please cast your votes:
>
>[  ] +1 Graduate Chukwa from Incubator
>[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Chukwa
>[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Chukwa from Incubator
>
>This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
>[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>
>regards,
>Eric
+