HDFS, mail # user - Re: Could not find the main class: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster

Re: Could not find the main class: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-23, 22:22
Seems like the hadoop common jar is missing, can you check if one of the directories listed in the CLASSPATH has the hadoop-common jar?

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE