Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Memory leak caused by a watch that will never be triggered

Re: Memory leak caused by a watch that will never be triggered
What language are you using?  Does it have some equivalent of Python's
http://docs.python.org/library/weakref.html?  If so you can pass this weak
reference to the watcher (and have some basic code failing gracefully if
the referred object has been purged already).

Mark