MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job Tracker & TaskTracker logs location Understaning

Job Tracker & TaskTracker logs location Understaning
Hi Guys,

How to understand log location of job tracker and tasktracker logs location
understanding.

In jobTacker Logs
----------------------------
root@dvcliftonhera122:/var/log# tree -d hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/
hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/
├── history
│   └── done
└── userlogs

3 directories

What is actual these folder contain?

In taskTracker Logs
root@dvcliftonhera151:/var/log# tree -d -L 1 hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/
hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/
`-- userlogs

what actually tascktracker user logs contains.

Please share your point of view.

-Dhanasekaran.