Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZOOKEEPER-1046

+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-07-10, 23:59
+
Camille Fournier 2012-07-11, 03:35
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1046
Hi Camille,

You`re right. I think the original fix went into 3.3, and the fix
based on Ben's suggestion that changes the API semantics went only to
3.4.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1046?focusedCommentId=13049607&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13049607

I'll open a separate jira for the issue I'm seeing in 3.3.

Thanks!
--Michi