Sqoop, mail # dev - When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
sam liu 2013-02-18, 02:43
Hi Experts,

Is it possible or has any other similar methods? Because we really want to
hide all connection related parameters like username/password in a
properties file, for improving security. Our Sqoop version is 1.4.2.

Thanks!

Sam Liu
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-18, 02:53