Sqoop >> mail # dev >> When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
Hi Experts,

Is it possible or has any other similar methods? Because we really want to
hide all connection related parameters like username/password in a
properties file, for improving security. Our Sqoop version is 1.4.2.

Thanks!

Sam Liu