Hive >> mail # dev >> admin rights for Hive jira

+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-16, 03:59
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-16, 07:51
Re: admin rights for Hive jira
Hi Carl,

As a side question, though not a committer, I expect to be able to assign a
JIRA to myself, especially for those created by me, so as to let other
people know that the JIRA is being worked on. Is this reasonable?

I can see other projects give this privilege to non-committers. Could you
please comment?

Thanks,
Xuefu
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Done. I also made sure that all of the other Hive committers have admin
> privileges.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl
>

> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Carl,
> >    Please give me admin rights in Hive's jira so that I can close the
> > 0.11.0 release and create the 0.11.1 target as described in the
> > HowToRelease wiki page (https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/howtorelease.html.
> > I'm a jira admin on 11 other Apache projects and I believe I created the
> > Hive jira originally. *smile*
> >
> > Thanks,
> >    Owen

+