Hive, mail # dev - admin rights for Hive jira

Re: admin rights for Hive jira
Xuefu Zhang 2013-05-16, 13:50
Hi Carl,

As a side question, though not a committer, I expect to be able to assign a
JIRA to myself, especially for those created by me, so as to let other
people know that the JIRA is being worked on. Is this reasonable?

I can see other projects give this privilege to non-committers. Could you
please comment?

Thanks,
Xuefu