Hive >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

[VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 1
Hey all,

Based on feedback from folks, I have respun release candidate, RC1.
Please take a look. It basically fixes the size bloat of tarball.

Source tag for RC1 is at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/tags/release-0.11.0-rc1
Source tar ball and convenience binary artifacts can be found
at:http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.11.0-rc1/

Maven artifacts for hive are available
at:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-158/

Maven artifacts for hcatalog are available at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehcatalog-159/
This release has many goodies including HiveServer2, integrated
hcatalog, windowing and analytical functions, decimal data type,
better query planning, performance enhancements and various bug fixes.
In total, we resolved more than 350 issues. Full list of fixed issues
can be found at:  http://s.apache.org/8Fr
Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks,

Ashutosh (On behalf of Hive contributors who made 0.11 a possibility)