HDFS, mail # dev - That append patch in 0.20

Re: That append patch in 0.20
Arun C Murthy 2011-01-28, 19:18
Just call a vote on a release on the branch-0.20-append branch and we
are done.

Folks are welcome to port it on top of branch-0.20-security too. I
believe that has been done by some hbase folks too.

Arun