HDFS, mail # user - Re: Need Help on Hadoop cluster Setup

Re: Need Help on Hadoop cluster Setup
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-22, 13:36
Hello Munavvar,

      It depends on your configuration where your DNs and TTs will run. If
you have configured all your slaves to run both the processes then they
should. If they are not running then there is definitely some problem.
Could you please check your DN logs once and see if you find anything
unusual there. And you have to copy the files across all the machines.

You can do one more thing just to cross check. Point your web browser to
the HDFS web UI(master_machine:9000) to do that.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com