Hadoop >> mail # dev >> how to define new InputFormat with streaming?

Re: how to define new InputFormat with streaming?
On 15 March 2013 09:18, springring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>      my hadoop version is Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u3 and I want to define new
> InputFormat in hadoop book , but there is error
> "class org.apache.hadoop.streaming.WholeFileInputFormat not
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InputFormat"
>
> Hadoop version is 0.20, but the streaming still depend on 0.10 mapred api?

1. please don't spam all the lists
2. grab a later version of the apache releases if you want help on them on
these mailing lists, or go to the cloudera lists, where they will probably
say "upgrade to CDH 4.x" before asking questions.

thanks