Hive >> mail # user >> Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
Hello,

I am trying to increase the number of map and reduce tasks for a job and
even for the same data size, I noticed that the total time CPU increases but
I thought it would decrease. MapReduce is known for performance calculation,
but I do not see this when i  do these small tests.

What de you thins about this issue ?
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-13, 10:41
+