Accumulo >> mail # user >> Best practices in sizing values?

Re: Best practices in sizing values?
See also the filedata example of splitting a file into chunks in a similar
way to what Josh describes.
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.5/examples/filedata.html
There is more information about the table structure for this example under
Data Table in the dirlist example.
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.5/examples/dirlist.html