Bigtop >> mail # dev >> sending 'Bigtop patch available' email to dev list

Re: sending 'Bigtop patch available' email to dev list
Johnny,

I see 16 Bigtop JIRAs that are marked as "Patch Available", so I suspect
your filter needs tweaking. In any case, it looks like it's marked as
private, because I can't see it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BIGTOP%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22