Pig >> mail # user >> How to run pig batch?

How to run pig batch?
hi, all
I have tens of simple pig scripts to run. While there's no parameter name collision, I merged them into a large pig script which is about 4000 lines.
But the merged pig script takes pig a lot of time merging and analyzing.

How can I quickly submit tens of scripts in parallel?

BTW, I do not want to start tens of pig process for memory issue.
thanks very much.