HBase >> mail # dev >> Apache mailing list archives?

Re: Apache mailing list archives?
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wanted to page through the issues list. mail-archives.a.o works just as
> well; reporting the 404 to infra seemed like the diligent thing to do.
>
> -n

Mighty Nick.  How did you find these links?  We have the links wrong in our
pom.xml?  Issues list seems to be there but at different location (I
suppose we should run a link checker against our site so users don't have
to find the broke links for us).

St.Ack