MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation

+
Mayur Patil 2013-03-09, 15:59
Re: [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation
Hello,

 Thinking on the problem I suddenly clicked by point

 that is it possible for Master Node of Hadoop to collect

 data from location on which Hadoop is not installed??

 Thanks !!
*
--
Cheers,