HBase >> mail # dev >> Eclipse build broken?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 00:21
Re: Eclipse build broken?
I pulled trunk yesterday and set up eclipse - with Enis's help, actually. I
thought I was experiencing user error. A `mvn eclipse:clean` followed by a
workspace refresh resolved the issues.

-n
On Nov 29, 2012 4:22 PM, "lars hofhansl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The hbase-it project appears to have a bogus reference to resource in the
> hbase-server project.
> Removing that reference fixes the build problem. Is that correct?
>
> Enis, could you have a look at it?
>
> -- Lars

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 01:51