Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Distribution Problems With Multiple Zookeeper Clients

Distribution Problems With Multiple Zookeeper Clients
Dear All

We have a situation where messages are not distributed equally when we have multiple clients listening to one zookeeper cluster. Say we have 30 client instances listing to one cluster and when 1000 messages submitted in 30 mins to cluster I assume each client approximately supposed to receive 33 messages. But out of 30 only 10 client instances taking max load and rest of them getting very low volume of messages. Is it something can be configurable in zookeeper settings or need to implement some custom solution at our end to distribute equally? Before I reinvent the wheel looking around for some suggestions if any of you faced similar situation.

Thanks
Narasimha